Wednesday, January 14, 2009

helloooooooo la la la

Welcome to www.patthoughts.gov.www/patthoughts

It is here that you will have the extremely extreme privilege of learning the most superficial and shallow thoughts of yours truly. Ah yes, allow myself to introduce myself. I am Patrick Veale: aka Pity Pat, P Diddy, The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Count of Monte Fisto. Holler atcha boy.

Pretty much anyone reading this right now has already met me and is aware of what I am all about: my hopes, my dreams, my skills. (This is subject to change. Soon I will become an internet phenom and this blog will be read by super-models, Celtics dancers and stars such as Michael Keaton alike.) For now though, I'll spare you my autobibliography. However, I must issue this caution: Do not underestimate me. I will not hesitate to unleash hate against my detractors onto the interweb. Take that as a sincere threat. Or don't. It's your call.

So, bypassing all the gory, yet charmingly fascinating details, let's cut to the chase. This blog is purely for my own entertainment. And therefore, I will entertain myself by writing about my own personal thoughts I have. This includes, but is not limited to: lists of my favorite things, anecdotes from my life occaisionally featuring the glorious misdeeds of Mr. Scott Cormier, and possibly, POSSIBLY photos of my ruggedly handsome mug. But only if you ladies are lucky. For now, you'll have to make do with the current featured shots. You're welcome.

I am open to topic requests and you can reach me you.wish@getalyf.com.

I'm not sure how often I'm going to write. I guess just whenever the mood strikes me. Please be kind enough to allow me some wiggle room before you go clammering for more glorious words to flow from my fingertips. Like I always say, patience is a virtue. Virtue is a grace. Grace is a guy who used to play first base. See what I did there? Called a rhyme, try it sometime. Oh, would you look at that. Seems I'm unaware of my own poetic ability.

Alright, I'm tired so I'm gonna make like a tree and get outta here. Until next time, watch yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. wow that's funny stuff. keep up the good work! can't wait to read the next entry!

    -anonymous

    ReplyDelete